Let's face it. Cold calling stinks. None of us want to do it, and for most of our businesses, it doesn't work anyway. But how do you prospect for new clients without feeling like you're networking 24/7?
By getting your contacts to do it for you.
Finally, there's an easy-to-follow step-by-step system for busy professionals like you who need to network to grow your business, but want to spend as little time on it as possible so you can get back to work.
But despite what you might think, I didn't start with a huge rolodex or even a huge enthusiasm for networking. Let me explain...
For many years I avoided networking because I didn't have a "networking personality." I thought I needed to be fearless, aggressive and extroverted to make networking work. And more importantly, I thought I'd have to do it nonstop, 24/7, never eating alone and all that stuff, to be effective.
No comments:
Post a Comment