Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mlm Sponsoring Systems: What Element Is Missing?

All they tell you is that you plug into the system and the next minute you are earning six figures per month. Total LIE!

In this article I am going to explain the purpose of a sponsoring system and how to use one effectively.

Understand that no matter what the system's sales pages say, sponsoring is not an automatic process. Human contact is necessary. After all, the MLM industry is all about relationships and building trust. The system could convert visitors into leads at a very high rate, but in order to increase the effectiveness of the system you must include the human element.

MLM sponsoring systems can be used on the internet or off. The sole purpose of the system is to streamline some of the tasks involved in sponsoring. Activities such as presentations, lead generation and communication with leads.

Personally I use a sponsoring system with the help of the internet. With the aid of my web sites, auto responders and search engines I am able to attract qualified leads and prospects to my sales funnel. The system allows me to eliminate most of the hard work and focus on speaking to prospects who are either interested in joining my MLM company or can benefit from other products and services I promote.

The ideal MLM sponsoring system, if used on the internet, would look something like this. You would use various means of marketing to send your people to your landing pages. Leads then enter their contact information (name, email, etc.) and are now in your sales funnel. The sales funnel will promote useful products and services and your MLM company will be promoted on the back end.

You must take it a step further if you want to experience susccess. This involves constant communication through emails or you calling your leads. Other ways of contact could include weekly conference calls, webinars or video presentations through the various social media networks. The point is, if you want to make the most out of any sponsoring system, no matter which one it is, you must take the extra step to communicate with your leads and prospects.

Case Study:

Here a quick case study using my system:

As mentioned earlier my system converts visitors into leads at a 7-12% rate. Over a month I was able to generate over 200 targeted MLM leads. I sent them through my sales funnel and converted 3 people into my primary program. This occurred without my direct intervention. The next month I generated about the same amount of leads, but this time I called each lead and communicated with them on a regular basis. From this additional contact I was able to convert 7 people into my primary program. I was able to double my sponsoring because I used the human element and conencted with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment