Thursday, June 17, 2010

Relationship Don’ts! If You Want A Real 7 Figure Business

It’s important to be clear on what you are offering to do and what the terms are.

A while back an angry man called me up. He was disappointed that I had not followed up on an introduction I had offered him – but he hadn’t followed up with the pre-requisite I had required for the introduction! Wait a sec. I had clearly stated that I needed him to tell me how he was going to pitch and compensate the VIP I had suggested for his advisory board. I hadn’t received the pitch and compensation info, so I couldn’t make the introduction.

Heck if you offer an intro, you want it to result in success. I have been connecting people long enough to know that if the pitch is ineffective, the deal will never get done. So I had to reiterate that he hadn’t followed through first, so I couldn’t follow through second. Communication breakdowns happen. If you can’t avoid them, mend the relationship and move forward.

IF you are 100% ready to move into 7 Figure Success and to work with me PERSONALLY, my private mentoring weekend is only a few DAYS away. Join 19 other CEOs (and me) to be mentored by me personally. Each of you will get a hotseat to present your business model and get my feedback and mentoring. Strongly affordable at $1,997. Don’t think too long though, you need to get your spot and get yourself here within a few days to get your newfound success on track and leave your old failures and excuses in the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment