From the Office of Bronwen Oehlschlager
Online Network Marketing Coach
I’ve heard it said recently that online MLM is dead, and when it comes to low cost lead generation and multi level marketing leads I can see how some people have come to that conclusion. But honestly, I think it was just a shocking headline that someone came up with in order to get their email opened and suddenly the rumor has gone wild and people are giving up – dropping like flies!
I’d love to set the record straight. The reason why online MLM is considered to be dead is because it’s highly competitive and MOST network marketers don’t do it right.
Have you seen the guy on facebook blasting about his opportunity? I wonder how many multi level marketing leads he’s getting. And when the people who decide to join him start blasting on facebook about their opportunity too… it’s annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment